This program is intended for certified, practicing elementary classroom teachers who have a strong interest in, and preparation for, teaching K-5 mathematics and science. We prepare elementary teachers for leadership roles in mathematics and science in their respective schools and districts.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Problem solving for Elementary Teachers
- Geometry and Measurement for Elementary Teachers
- Algebraic Thinking for Elementary Teachers
- Trends in Science/Math Education for Elem Teachers
- Teaching Biology & Oceanic Science in Elementary
- Physical Science for Elementary Teachers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3529 other Masters in Education in United States
- Must be teaching at the time of admissions (two years teaching experience recommended but
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited university
International871 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 871 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National871 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 871 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 425 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.