Characteristic feature of the Mining and Geology Master programme offered by the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology graduates is connecting the basic and technical knowledge (mathematics, physics, chemistry, computer science, geoengineering, mechanisation, transport, processing of raw materials, geodesy, GIS) with the natural one (geology, geochemistry, environmental and health protection) and the social (economy, law, management, foreign languages).
Graduates are able to:
- Rationally manage the resources of minerals and secondary raw materials, as well as reproduce natural environments in void areas
- Use the advanced knowledge in basic, directional and specialist subjects
- Manage teams, undertake decisions with high risk factor, fluently use legal and economic knowledge
- Design technological processes, as well as solve scientific and research problems and undertake creative initiatives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- CAD /CATIA
- Quantum physics
- Electrical machines and devices
- Heat transfer
- Combustion and fuels
- Construction techniques and processes
- Geology of energy resource deposits
- Statistics in Engineering and Geology
- Basic concepts of financial management
- Satellite positioning and applications
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeology Mining, Oil & Gas View 3 other Masters in Mining, Oil & Gas in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering (any incl. geology engineering, mining engineering, mechanical engineering, power engineering, energy related engineering studies etc.).
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.