The curriculum of the Management and Manufacturing Engineering Master programme offered by the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology encompasses issues related to company management, planning, organization and control of manufacturing processes. Students learn about the latest methods of production management and IT techniques essential for the use of computer systems in company management.
- Logistic departments of large manufacturing or commercial companies, including logistic centres
- Production organisation and supervision departments – in all industrial plants
- Quality control and supervision of production processes departments
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methods for Formation of the Selected Product Features
- Operational Research
- Operation Maintenance of Manufacturing Machines and Devices
- Project and Innovation Management
- Physicochemical Advanced Functional Materials
- Technology Planning CAD\CAM
- Modeling of Production Processes
- Factory Layout Planning and Optimisation
- Strategic Management
- Foreign Languages B2+
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Materials Science & Engineering View 3 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree in: Control Engineering and Robotics, Mechanical Engineering and Machine Building, Transport, Management and Manufacturing Engineering or related.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.