Faculty of Education
The Teaching profession is considered the backbone of the educational system of a country. The Faculty of Education at the University of the Punjab pioneered advanced level teacher training programs in Pakistan in 1959. The Faculty has been evolving and growing according to the social and technological changes in the society in general, and the educational environment in particular. It offers training programs for prospective teachers from the Bachelor to the Ph.D. level. The Faculty also offers courses and degree programs for the professional growth of in-service teachers.
The Science programme is offered at University of the Punjab.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Educational Assessment & Evaluation
- Islamic System of Education
- Concept Learning in Science
- Laboratory Techniques and Management
- Environment Education
- Comparative Science Education
- Student Teaching & Observation
- Masters Thesis
- Research Methods in Education
- Edul_ Administration & Supervision
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Instructional Technology
- Computers in Science Education
- Islamic Culture & Ide. of Pakistan
- Edul_ Psychology & Guidance
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 13 other Masters in Education in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission Criteria:
- Additional Marks:
- Merit Formula:
International1000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.