The Management Master programme offered by the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology cover macroeconomic phenomena, management methods and concepts, the legal basis for business activities, as well as sociological, psychological and ethical aspects of management.
- Analyst of information systems in organisation
- Analyst of business processes
- Lower level manager
- Substantive and managerial positions in various type enterprises – small, medium and large, international, high tech, as well as those operating in the network of enterprises
- Managerial and substantive positions in accounting and financial departments
- Positions of analyst, implementer, administrator of MIS and leaders of design and implementation teams
- Entities of various economy branches using modern information techniques
- Enterprises involved in implementation of equipment infrastructure and information system software in third entities
- Organisations engaged in production and adaptation of management information systems – and first of all their software
- Counselling agencies in computerisation and reorganisation of management processes (business process reengineering)
- Substantive positions in small and medium enterprises, which base at the individual entrepreneurship of the people – the owners
- Position of „entrepreneurship and innovativeness” manager in reference to venture accomplished in the form of projects in large enterprises
- Managerial positions of medium and high level in a medium size enterprises in the branch compatible with the possessed engineering specialty
- Specialist positions in departments of: organisation and planning of production, marketing, human resources, logistics, accounting, analysis and financial planning, organisation of management or offices of the Board of directors
- Positions of specialists in teams implementing ventures in the form of project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business Statistics
- Information Systems Analysis
- Internet Information Services and Systems
- Logistics Management Tools
- Legal protection of information
- Macroeconomic modeling
- Management Accounting
- Operations Research
- Process Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Bachelor Degree or Engineer degree. Each application is assessed individually on its merits.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.