This Department prepares science teachers for secondary schools by offering two years M. S. Ed. and one year M. Ed. Science is open to candidates with B. S. Ed./B.Sc., B. Ed. The Science Education programme is offered at Univeristy of the Punjab.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educational Assessment & Evaluation
- Islamic System of Education
- Concept Learning in Science
- Laboratory Techniques and Management
- Environment Education
- Comparative Science Education
- Student Teaching & Observation
- Masters Thesis
- Research Methods in Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Instructional Technology
- Computers in Science Education
- Islamic Culture & Ide. of Pakistan
- Philosophy of Education
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission Criteria:
- Additional Marks:
- Merit Formula:
International500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.