The Electronics Master programme offered by the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology provides students with education involving wide spectrum of issues affecting the technical progress and influencing development directions of modern civilisation. At the first two years students gain knowledge related to basics in electronics engineering and selected topics in telecommunication, computer science and automation.
- Designer and programmer of electronic equipment and systems, as well as optoelectronic ones (including the intelligent systems)
- Manager of project and implementation of electronic equipment and systems
- Administrator of computer and measurement systems
- Organiser and manager of computer and measurement experiments
- Counsellor and instructor in the field of consumer, medical and industrial electronic equipment,
- Designer of measurement and control systems
- Data analyst, logist
- Designer of real time and data base systems
- Implementer and sound director in radio, television, film and entertainment industry, the director of sound
- Government and industrial laboratories and research institutions involved in environmental protection against noise – managerial, research, construction and consulting positions
- Police forensic laboratories and analytic and cryptographic laboratories of special services – positions related to speech and speaker recognition and extraction of acoustic signals from noise and interference
- Counsellor for ultrasound diagnostic and therapeutic apparatus
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foreign Language
- Numerical Methods
- Optimization Methods
- Advanced Industrial Electronics
- Advanced Microcontrollers
- Optical Fibres and Optocommunications
- Social Communication Specialization Seminar
- Noise Reduction in Electronic Systems
- Mathematical Statistics
- Programable Logic Design
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 8 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Computer Engineering or related disciplines.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.