The goal of the Electrical Engineering Master offered by the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology program is to improve the quality of graduate-level education and training in the field of control engineering. It is focused on new and challenging issues of power system automation and control.
- Electric energy companies, dispositions of power, power plants as well as heat and power plants
- Energy services in large industrial plants of various branches
- Design and construction design offices for energy sector, but also different electrical engineering branches
- Building and assembling enterprises
- Energy companies, conventional and renewable power plants
- Design and construction offices, especially in the renewable energy branch
- Building and assembling enterprises, especially in the renewable energy branch
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Numerical and Optimization Methods
- Power Quality Assessment
- Power Systems Faults
- Fault Calculations
- Dynamics and Control of AC and DC Drives
- Power Electronics
- Advanced Technology in Electrical Power Generation
- Foreign language – A1 or A2
- Foreign language – B2+ or C1+
- Sporting classes
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering View 8 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree in electrical engineering or related field.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.