The modern chemistry combines the advanced theoretical and experimental methods, the basis of which are chemical reactions conducted in controlled laboratory conditions. An important issue in the chemistry, at the Chemistry Master programme offered by the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, is research of substances and their qualitative transformations.
- Firms of the chemical, biochemical and related branches
- Independent positions in research and development field, quality control, sales
- Managerial positions in analytical and medical laboratories, biochemical, control and diagnostic laboratories, as well as in food industry and entities of public administration related to environmental protection
- Independent posts in analytic and diagnostic laboratories, chemical and metallurgy industries, as well as in entities of public administration related to environmental protection
- Higher education or research and development units
- Independent positions, e.g. an employee of research and development department, specialist for quality control, sales manager in chemical, biochemical or related industries, e.g.: organic synthesis, polymer, chemical or electronic branches, entities of public administration
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technical safety
- Methods of materials testing
- Recycling of materials
- Measurement in processing apparatus
- Fundamentals of chemical technology
- Basic unit processes in chemical technology
- Materials science
- Information Technologies
- Technical drawing/Engineering graphics
- Foundations of chemical engineering
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor or Bachelor Engineering Degree in chemistry or related domains
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.