The Chemical Technology Master programme offered by the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology focuses on studying FFine chemicals (FCs), which are formulations containing one or more complex chemical substances as active ingredients – serving both an immense range of a purity specification, and ability to deliver a particular effect.
- Independent positions, e.g. employee of research and development department, specialist for quality control
- Sales manager in the following branches: chemical, food, pharmaceutical, refinery and mining industries, units of public administration related to environmental protection.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technical safety
- Methods of materials testing
- Recycling of materials
- Measurement in processing apparatus
- Fundamentals of chemical technology
- Basic unit processes in chemical technology
- Materials science
- Information Technologies
- Technical drawing/Engineering graphics
- Foundations of chemical engineering
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 3 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor or Bachelor Engineering Degree in chemistry or related domains.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.