Disciplines of the Electronics and Computer Engineering programme from INSA Rennes
- Analog and digital electronics (combinatory, sequential and programmable logic, programming in VHDL)
- Industrial computing: computer hardware, microprocessor systems, programming and languages, object-oriented programming, operating systems, real time systems, embedded operating systems, and communication buses
- Signals and systems, automation, analog and digital signal processing, statistical signal processing and image processing, Mathematics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analog and digital electronics
- Industrial computing (hardware and software)
- Signal processing and Automation
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 24 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Transcript of academic results for the previous 2 years
- Description of courses taken
- 2 references from 2 science teachers
- FLE form (French as a Foreign Language)
- Learning agreement ERASMUS + (for European Union students)
- Learning agreement (for outside European Union students)
- Sub-letting contract
- Medical form
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 60 months.
EU/EEA10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Rennes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.