Disciplines of the Electronics and Computer Engineering programme from INSA Rennes
- Analog and digital electronics (combinatory, sequential and programmable logic, programming in VHDL)
- Industrial computing: computer hardware, microprocessor systems, programming and languages, object-oriented programming, operating systems, real time systems, embedded operating systems, and communication buses
- Signals and systems, automation, analog and digital signal processing, statistical signal processing and image processing, Mathematics
More informationVisit official programme website
- Analog and digital electronics
- Industrial computing (hardware and software)
- Signal processing and Automation
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 44 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in France
- Application Form to be completed online through an email sent to you (available in mid-February)
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcript of academic results for the previous 2 years
- Description of courses taken
- 2 references from 2 science teachers
- FLE form (French as a Foreign Language)
- Learning agreement ERASMUS + (for European Union students)
- Learning agreement (for outside European Union students)
- Sub-letting contract
- Medical form
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6000 EUR per year and a duration of .
National6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6000 EUR per year and a duration of .
Tuition includes matriculation fees, accommodation and meals costs.
INSA Rennes is a public engineering school. As such, most of the cost of tuition is funded by the French government.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.