Graduates with degrees in pharmacology, medecine, engineering, and the life sciences are finding a challenging and changing landscape when it comes to their careers.
Companies are increasingly searching for people who are not only strong technically, but can also understand, lead, and manage different business functions. This requires a broad skillset and a practical mentality, which is becoming harder and harder to find.
The people who enter this program come with a scientific background and have already completed advanced degrees (PhD, PharmD, MD and MSc in biological and chemical sciences).
This Advanced Master in Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Management course from Grenoble Ecole de Management allows the participants to develop real-world business skills, develop professional networks, and exchange with senior business professionals who have deep industry experience.
- To gain practical knowledge and skills in biotechnology management to become more valuable to employers, enhance their career prospects, and develop their core competencies.
- To become highly qualified managers capable of analyzing and appreciating the relationships between technology and productivity along the value chain of the organization.
- To develop key analytical thought processes to not just understand the complexities of current situations and challenges, but also how to apply those results in unfamiliar and new circumstances, regardless of what the future may bring.
- As participants in the program come from around the globe, it is essential to learn how to work in a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural setting where English is the primary language.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Basics
- Competitive Intelligence
- Negotiation Skills
- Organizational & Industrial Dynamics
- Corporate Strategy
- Supply Chain in the Pharmaceutical Sector
- Corporate Finance and Investment Decisions
- Management of Technology and Innovation
- Market Access
- Health Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- October 18-Intake for Alternating Work / Academic Study format (Option 1)
- September 6-Intake for Academic Studies followed by a full-time internship (Option 2)
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Pharmacy Biotechnology View 6 other Masters in Pharmacy in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Diploma (Bachelor-Level + 3 years of professional experience)
- PharmD, MSc and PhDs with no prior work experience
- Working professionals who have already obtained the above credentials, but who wish to re-orientate their careers to include business training.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA16900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- € 16,900 for Option 1 (Alternating Work / Academic Study format)
- € 17,900 for Option 2 (Full-time format)
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.