Supply Chain and Lean Management at Institut Mines-Télécom Business School aims to give a competitive edge to students and young professionals willing to rapidly take up management positions in the fields of supply chain, operations, lean, and project management, in a global, multicultural and constantly evolving business environment.
- Supply chain manager
- Supply chain planner Lean / continuous improvement manager
- Project manager
More informationVisit official programme website
- Materials Management
- Supply Chain Coordination
- Problem Solving and Agile Project Management
- Collaborative Project Management
- Accounting and Finance Management
- Strategy and Marketing Network Coordination
- Business Process Management
- Quality and Performance Management
- Supply Chain Operations Problem-Solving
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 26 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 4 years Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in one of the following fields: Engineering, Sciences, Management
- English: B2, IELTS 6, TOEIC 750 or equivalent
- 3 years Bachelor’s degree can also apply to this program attending an additional semester (MILES program).
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18000 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18000 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.