Biomass and Waste for Energy and Materials at Institut Mines-Télécom Business School students will acquire the ability to design economically viable biological or thermochemical processes for the conversion of biomass and waste into new materials or energy carriers, within a sustainable development frame. Consequently, BiWEM focuses on chemical engineering but also includes courses on economics, international regulations and on certain areas of the social sciences and humanities.
- Process engineers
- Project engineers
- Environmental consultants
- Future researchers for international careers
More informationVisit official programme website
- Economics and management of the environment
- Feedstock and resources Generic methods for engineering and process design
- Transport phenomena
- Eco technologies and innovation
- Biomass and waste pre-processing
- Reactors for renewable resource conversion
- Process instrumentation and control
- Global environmental business
- Gas and solid co-products post-processing
- Process modelling, integration and assessment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering View 22 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in sciences or in engineering in one of the following fields: Chemical engineering, Mechanical engineering, Clean technology Energy.
- English: B2, IELTS 6, TOEIC 750 or equivalent.
- Professional experience is highly welcome.
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA5473 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5473 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.