Graduates from non-economics disciplines are the primary target group of this part-time course, as well as those who have studied economics and now wish to improve their decision-making and overall management skills.
The structure of the Business Administration program from Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences allows participants to combine a career with continuing education. No time-off from work is necessary and the entire program can be completed alongside full-time employment.
The program features a modular structure and allows students to adjust the learning pace according to their own needs.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Communication, Negotiation, Mediation
- Economic Research Methods
- Project Management
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 83 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree equivalent to that of a German Bachelor’s degree is relevant to the Master’s Degree program in a related subject. A prerequisite for the application and admission is that the university is recognised and accredited according to the laws and regulations of the country in which it is based. If these laws stipulate that the study program needs to be accredited as well, then this condition must always be fulfilled too.
- A prerequisite for the application and admission is that the university is recognised and accredited according to the laws and regulations of the country in which it is based
- If these laws stipulate that the study programme needs to be accredited as well, then this condition must always be fulfilled too
International9900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19800 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA9900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19800 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.