The future of media is transmedial and intermedial
The Leadership in the Creative Industries MA program at Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences focuses on a transmedia project while involving various disciplines/media, such as user-experience and social media, story and game, fiction and documentary, virtual and real spaces, web and mobile applications, installations and immersive interfaces.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Strategy and Innovation in Media Concepts
- Strategy and Innovation in Leading of Media Projects
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Management, Organisation & Leadership Media Studies & Mass Media View 175 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Your School leaving certificate. Normally a completed Bachelor’s degree is sufficient; however there are many cases where a secondary school certificate will still play an important role in the evaluation of your entitlement to study in Germany
- A Bachelor’s degree equivalent to that of a German Bachelor’s degree is relevant to the Master’s Degree program in a related subject. A prerequisite for the application and admission is that the university is recognised and accredited according to the laws and regulations of the country in which it is based. If these laws stipulate that the study program needs to be accredited as well, then this condition must always be fulfilled too.
- The transcript of records/diploma supplement for all study years (precondition is a full-time study program)
- Copy of your passport
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.