CIAM is a unique organization dedicated to building the capacity of students from a wide range of backgrounds to succeed as entrepreneurs and managers in whatever career direction they choose. CIAM offers multiple terms each year with new cohorts of students admitted at the beginning of each term. The MBA requires that students successfully complete the twelve-course curriculum.
1. Through in class lectures and discussion, the program provides a comprehensive immersion in all the essential elements of business education including Accounting, International Business, Ethics, Marketing, Finance, Organizational Behavior, Quantitative Analysis, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, and Strategy. These concepts are strengthened through the threaded discussions online and applied in class through experiential learning exercises and the consulting projects. On line visits by exceptionally qualified faculty researchers bring students into contact with the latest research methods and conclusions.
2. Critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills are addressed in class through experiential learning exercises, frequent short presentations and the consulting project and report. Faculty, peer and client feedback is effective in teaching the characteristics of effective thinking and communication.
3. Teamwork, leadership, integrity, and accountability are taught as concepts and practiced in class through experiential learning and the team-based consulting project.
The students will learn the effective use of technology to solve management problems in all classes both online and in face to face meetings. Consulting includes international clients that help students develop and apply technological skills to overcome the impediments of distance.
Standard 11-Month Track: This standard MBA program requires 11-months of full-time study, taking two classes per 7 week term. Year-round rolling admissions, 6 terms per year, and a max enrollment of 20 students per course.
Extended 22-Month Track: This extended MBA program requires 22-months of full-time study, taking two classes per 16 week term. Year-round rolling admissions, 4 terms per year, and a max enrollment of 20 students per course.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Quantitative Analysis for Decision Making
- Leadership Based on Drucker’s Principles er’s Principles
- Operations Management
- Business Ethics
- Corporate Finance
- International Business Concepts
- Management of Information Systems
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Experiential Internship
- 11 months
- 22 months
- 20 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 116 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited institution in the U.S. (or overseas equivalent) with a 3.0 or higher GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- Minimum one year of organizational work experience
- Successful completion of the CIAM Writing Assessment Essay
- Acceptable English test scores:- TOEFL (Internet-based test): 79 - IELTS: 6.0- PTE Academic: 58
CIAM required all applicants to have a minimum of one year of organizational work experience.
Access to a computer, word processing software, video conferencing equipment, and stable internet connection.
International22500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 11 months.
National22500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 11 months.
All textbooks included at no extra cost.
CIAM offers a number of scholarships to students who are in need of financial assistance. Students must submit applications for the scholarships before the published application deadline in order to qualify. Only one (1) scholarship per student will be awarded and it is non-renewable. To Qualify:
- Students must have been accepted into CIAM
- Students must meet SAP requirements and maintain a 3.0 CGPA throughout the program
- Students must be enrolled in at least one (1) course per term
1) Academic Scholarship
2) Community Scholarship
3) Entrepreneurship Scholarship
4) International Scholarship
For full scholarship details, please contact email@example.com.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.