The Business - Leadership and Change (Oslo) programme offered by BI Norwegian Business School combines an orientation to organisational excellence with psychology, fostering a dual attention to growing business and people at the same time.
What will you learn?
This major provides you with a state-of-the-art integration of theory and rigorous research with stimulating cases and practical application. You will gain an up-to-date knowledge base in leadership and change research.
This includes both classical themes of the psychology of communication, motivation and influence, as well anew themes in leadership research from practice-based studies, positive organisational scholarship, and design thinking.
Among the courses, you will find:
- Managing Knowledge Work, Creativity and Innovation: Contemporary research and practice based knowledge of the most important topics, concepts, and contributions within the fields of knowledge work, creativity and innovation management.
- Leadership in Organisations: What is leadership? How does leadership relate to organisational performance? Can leadership be measured? Get an introduction to leadership as an empirical research field.
- Change Management: Learn a more diverse range of perspectives and tools for managing change, including emergent change, networks of influence, power, participation, cultural change and design thinking.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economic Psychology
- Managing Knowledge Work, Creativity and Innovation
- Research Methodology for Organisational Behaviour
- Leadership in Organisations
- Managing Workplace Diversity
- Change Management
- Applied Business Ethics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Applications received by 1 March will be given priority. BI Norwegian Business School will continue to accept applications until 1 August.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 19 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Norway
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) in the field of business administration, finance or economics
- A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) with a minimum of 80 ECTS credits within a field of study that is relevant to the specialisation of the MSc degree programme
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.50 (B) on an ECTS scale
- Minimum grade C in courses relevant to the MSc degree programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA8300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8300 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Internal Applicants: NOK 89 400
- External Applicants: NOK 103 600
Living costs for Oslo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.