Digitalisation, globalisation, climate change, increasing cost pressure, and customer demands require companies to work with their partners to develop optimal supply chains. Logistics, operations and supply chain management are among the competencies most needed in almost all industries, including manufacturing, retail, health, and consultancy.
Among the courses of the Business - Supply Chain and Operations Management programme from BI Norwegian Business School , you will find:
- Operations: Learn various methods for optimising supply chains, and how they can be implemented in the real world.
- Purchasing and Supply Management: Companies increasingly focus on their core competencies. Purchasing and supply management have become paramount for companies' competitiveness.
- Current Issues in Logistics, Operations and Supply Chain Management: The performance of the individual firm is dependent on the strength and weaknesses of its partners in the supply chain. Learn to understand the logic of logistics, supply chains, and networks.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethics and Sustainability in Organizations
- Supply Chain Management
- Research Methodology for Logistics, Operations, and Supply Chain Management
- Data Analytics with Programming
- Purchasing and Supply Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Applications received by 1 March will be given priority. BI Norwegian Business School will continue to accept applications until 1 August.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Operations and Quality Management
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) in the field of business administration, finance or economics
- A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) with a minimum of 80 ECTS credits within a field of study that is relevant to the specialisation of the MSc degree programme
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.50 (B) on an ECTS scale
- Minimum grade C in courses relevant to the MSc degree programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA8300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8300 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Internal Applicants: NOK 89 400
- External Applicants: NOK 103 600
Living costs for Oslo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.