During the Business - Strategy programme offered by BI Norwegian Business School You will learn the analytical skills needed to make complex business decisions, and how to maintain an action-oriented perspective of firms' strategic processes.
Additionally, you will gain the contextual understanding necessary to become a strategist in a rapidly evolving and increasingly global business environment.
Among the courses, you will find:
- Interorganisational Strategies: Interorganisational relations are various types of alliances, acquisitions and networks. Learn how and when they can be useful.
- Corporate and Global Strategies: Get familiar with strategic issues that corporate headquarters face with respect to achieving sustainable competitive advantage in an increasingly global competition arena.
- Strategies for Industrial Competitiveness: Learn what the ultimate determinants are for the productivity and innovation capacity of nations, regions and industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Business Ethics
- Economic and Organisational Foundations of Strategic Management
- Behavioural Foundations of Strategic Management
- Corporate & Global Strategies
- Interorganisational Strategies
- Strategies of Industrial Competitiveness
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Applications received by 1 March will be given priority. BI Norwegian Business School will continue to accept applications until 1 August.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Strategic Management View 3 other Masters in Strategic Management in Norway
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) in the field of business administration, finance or economics
- A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) with a minimum of 80 ECTS credits within a field of study that is relevant to the specialisation of the MSc degree programme
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.50 (B) on an ECTS scale
- Minimum grade C in courses relevant to the MSc degree programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA8300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8300 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Internal Applicants: NOK 89 400
- External Applicants: NOK 103 600
Living costs for Oslo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.