What makes the Sport Administration and Technology programme at AISTS (International Academy of Sport Science and Technology) unique?
- The strong connection with the Olympic Movement
- The location being Lausanne, the Olympic Capital
- The academic weight of having four prestigious universities co-sign the degree
- The multi-disciplinary approach provides individuals a 360° view of sport management
- The rich network of over 120 lecturers and speakers
Held in Lausanne, the Olympic Capital, participants are trained by experts in sport and academics, in the following multidisciplinary fields applied directly to sport: Management & Economics, Technology, Law, Sociology, and Medicine.
Our program includes 9 months in the classroom (lectures, case studies, activities and field trips), 2 months of work experience in the sports industry, with the rest of the time spent on a client team project and research paper.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management of Sports Organisations
- Accounting and Finance Fundamentals
- Business Strategy in Sport
- Sports Marketing and Sponsorship
- Sports Digital Marketing
- Communications and Stakeholder Engagement in Sport
- Business of Football
- Organisational Behavior and Leadership
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 6 other Masters in Sports Sciences in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- There are approximately 35 to 45 participants accepted each year and the application requirements are as follows:
- A Master Degree recognised by EPFL (one of the AISTS co-signing universities) and a demonstratable passion for sports
International22144 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27681 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
EU/EEA22144 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27681 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
CHF 29’900 (Swiss francs) paid in two installments.
Living costs for Lausanne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.