The Business - Economics programme offered by BI Norwegian Business School focuses on developing strong analytical skills and a broad set of quantitative techniques to analyse data and simulate economic models. You will learn a framework for analysis that can be applied to a great variety of areas, ranging from international trade, inflation and business cycles, to firm competition and strategic behaviour.
What you will learn?
In Microeconomics, you will learn about the optimal choices and strategic decisions of individuals and firms, and how they respond to incentives like bonuses, taxes, and competition. In Macroeconomics, the focus is on business cycles, inflation, economic growth, and how monetary and fiscal policy affect the economy.
The emphasis on analytical and quantitative skills enables you to understand, use and produce statistically based arguments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Research Methodology - Economics
- Ethics and Sustainability in Organizations
- Industrial Organization and Economics Consulting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Applications received by 1 March will be given priority. BI Norwegian Business School will continue to accept applications until 1 August.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 8 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Norway
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at BI Norwegian Business School and/or in Norway, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) in the field of business administration, finance or economics
- A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) with a minimum of 80 ECTS credits within a field of study that is relevant to the specialisation of the MSc degree programme
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.50 (B) on an ECTS scale
- Minimum grade C in courses relevant to the MSc degree programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11011 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11011 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA9491 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9491 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Internal Applicants: NOK 92 400
- External Applicants: NOK 107 200
Living costs for Oslo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.