The Business - Economics programme offered by BI Norwegian Business School focuses on developing strong analytical skills and a broad set of quantitative techniques to analyse data and simulate economic models. You will learn a framework for analysis that can be applied to a great variety of areas, ranging from international trade, inflation and business cycles, to firm competition and strategic behaviour.
What you will learn?
In Microeconomics, you will learn about the optimal choices and strategic decisions of individuals and firms, and how they respond to incentives like bonuses, taxes, and competition. In Macroeconomics, the focus is on business cycles, inflation, economic growth, and how monetary and fiscal policy affect the economy.
The emphasis on analytical and quantitative skills enables you to understand, use and produce statistically based arguments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Research Methodology - Economics
- Ethics and Sustainability in Organizations
- Industrial Organization and Economics Consulting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Preferred deadline: March 1
- After March 1: rolling admission
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics Master in Management (MIM) View 10 other Masters in Economics in Norway
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The minimum requirement is 3.5 or a B on the ECTS scale. All grades will be converted to the ECTS scale.
- A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) in the field of business administration, finance or economics
- A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) with a minimum of 80 ECTS credits within a field of study that is relevant to the specialisation of the MSc degree programme
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.50 (B) on an ECTS scale
- Minimum grade C in courses relevant to the MSc degree programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14271 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14271 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA10998 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10998 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA applicants: NOK 114 200
Outside EU/EEA applicants: NOK 148 400
Living costs for Oslo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Scholarships are available for applicants with EU/EEA citizenship. Awarded based on outstanding academic achievement. Apply with application for admission by March 1.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.