With the University's proximity to New York City, our MBA enables students to capitalize on our industry connections and become immersed in the industry environment.
Courses in the Business Administration - Music and Entertainment Management have an international scope and are taught by industry leaders as well as full-time faculty. The completion of an internship is a crucial aspect of the program.
William Paterson University of New Jersey is a public institution that offers an outstanding and affordable education to a diverse traditional and nontraditional student body through baccalaureate, graduate and continuing education programs.
The University's distinguished teachers, scholars and professionals actively challenge students to high levels of intellectual and professional accomplishment and personal growth in preparation for careers, advanced studies and productive citizenship. Faculty and staff use innovative approaches to research, learning and student support to expand students’ awareness of what they can accomplish.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting For Managers
- Economic Analysis For Managers
- Finance For Managers
- Business Statistics And Quantitative Analysis
- Management Theory
- Marketing Management
For more information please visit the program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMusic Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1369 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Applicants for admission to a master’s degree program must have completed an undergraduate degree program at an accredited institution of higher learning in the United States or abroad. Foreign applicants must hold a degree considered equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree.
- All transcripts and degree certificates/ diplomas must be written in the original language of instruction.
- Official transcripts must show all courses and subjects taken and all grades (marks) received.
- A course-by-course evaluation of all foreign education credentials is required for most countries and should be forwarded to William Paterson University.
- Diploma Supplements must accompany transcripts from institutions from countries that are part of the Bologna Accord.
- A vocational track is not appropriate preparation for graduate admission.
- Additional requirements are determined by individual graduate programs.
International1157 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1157 USD per credit during 24 months.
National1157 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1157 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State742 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 742 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Passaic
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.