Students have the opportunity to choose elective courses to build their own area of concentration based on a conglomerate of several business disciplines. The Business Administration - General allows for up to three courses in one specific area and requires a globally oriented course.
Students may choose courses in management, finance, marketing, economics, accounting, entrepreneurship, and other business areas. A student may choose to enroll in the general MBA concentration initially and then switch to a particular area of specialized focus before completing the program.
William Paterson University of New Jersey is a public institution that offers an outstanding and affordable education to a diverse traditional and nontraditional student body through baccalaureate, graduate and continuing education programs.
The University's distinguished teachers, scholars and professionals actively challenge students to high levels of intellectual and professional accomplishment and personal growth in preparation for careers, advanced studies and productive citizenship. Faculty and staff use innovative approaches to research, learning and student support to expand students’ awareness of what they can accomplish.
- International Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial And Economic Global Strategy
- Seminar On The Problems In International Business
- Global Marketing
- Global Sales Management
- Financial Accounting For Managers
For more information please visit the program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1627 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Applicants for admission to a master’s degree program must have completed an undergraduate degree program at an accredited institution of higher learning in the United States or abroad. Foreign applicants must hold a degree considered equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree.
- All transcripts and degree certificates/ diplomas must be written in the original language of instruction.
- Official transcripts must show all courses and subjects taken and all grades (marks) received.
- A course-by-course evaluation of all foreign education credentials is required for most countries and should be forwarded to William Paterson University.
- Diploma Supplements must accompany transcripts from institutions from countries that are part of the Bologna Accord.
- A vocational track is not appropriate preparation for graduate admission.
- Additional requirements are determined by individual graduate programs.
International27768 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1157 USD per credit during 24 months.
National27768 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1157 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State17808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 742 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Passaic
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.