How can we develop sustainable manufacturing processes and products? How can we do more with less resources? One thing we know is that students in Sustainable Manufacturing will participate in forming tomorrow’s sustainable solutions.
With a master's degree in Sustainable Manufacturing from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) you are qualified for a variety of jobs including:
- Project management
- Quality management and engineering
- Manufacturing process engineering
- Materials sciences engineering
- Sustainable Manufacturing Technology
- Sustainable Manufacturing Systems
- Scientific Methodology and Communication
- Master in Sustainable Manufacturing
- Product Development
- Zero Defect Manufacturing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesSustainable Development General Engineering & Technology View 13 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Norway
- A first degree (a bachelor's degree) in a relevant field.
- English proficiency.
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.