The Interaction Design program from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) provides the students with knowledge and awareness of human factors and conditions in interaction and interface design.
- The program also focuses on system design methodologies and strategies for the usability-optimalization of products and services. In addition, the program will enable the students to initiate, lead and perform usability engineering in research and development projects.
- The students will be able to specialize in areas within usability and human factors in interaction design, user-oriented information architecture and user-centered design, universal design, health informatics, mobile systems and project management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Scientific Methodology and Communication
- User-centred Information Architecture
- Tangible Interaction Design for Health Promotion
- Usability and Human Factors in Interaction Design
- A first degree (a bachelor's degree) in a relevant field.
- English proficiency.
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.