The Master in Fashion Tech from POLI.design - Milan (Italy) consists of a theoretical part devoted to new materials and technologies, sport’s culture, the new scenarios of interactive design for fashion and the methods of digital and multimedia representation. The testimonies of many athletes will complete the theoretical knowledges with their agonistic experiences. There are also five design workshops devoted to the production of finished products focused on Fashion Tech for Lifestyle Design, Activewear Design, Sportswear Design, Performance Sportswear Design, Interactive Fashion.
The Specializing Master prepares its students for careers in the following areas:
- Materials researcher
- Technologies researcher
- Textile researcher
- Womenswear designer
- Menswear designer
- Accessory designer
- Sportswear designer
- Underwear designer
- Interactive designer
- Beachwear designer
- Fashion and garment technologists
- Cad designer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Didactics will be structured as following:
- Sportswear today, History of sportswear, Trend Forecasting, Wearables Design, Brand&Markets, New Technologies
- Rhyno e Solidworks software
- Illustrator, Photography
- Workshop FASHION TECH LIFESTYLE (2 weeks)
- Workshop ACTIVEWEAR (2 weeks)
- Workshop SPORTSWEAR (2 weeks)
- Workshop PERFORMANCE SPORTSWEAR (2 weeks)
- Workshop INTERACTIVE FASHION (3 weeks)
- Presentation and Portfolio (1 week)
- Final presentation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- for Italian / foreign citizens with a qualification obtained in Italy within October 28
- for Extra U.E. citizens within September 28
DisciplinesDesign Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 35 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The enrolment at the Specializing Master requires a Bachelor of Science degree, or a Master of Science degree in Industrial Design, Architecture, Engineering.
- Anyhow, the Academic board has the right to consider the enrolment of candidates holding the abovementioned titles in other disciplines. For those who graduated not in Italy, equivalent study titles will be considered if recognized in the respective course of studies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.