The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Kitami Institute of Technology conducts education incorporating the needs of society with regard to environmental conservation and disaster prevention as well as operation and maintenance of social infrastructure while at the same time leveraging the university’s distinctive features originating in its location in a cold region with an amazing natural environment.
The course has five research groups:
- Structural Engineering
- Construction Materials, Geotechnical Engineering
- Underground Space Engineering, Mobility Management Engineering, Hydraulic Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Glaciology
- Hydrate Engineering.
- Synthetic Seminar in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Special Experiment and Research in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Advanced Vibration Analysis Advanced Structural Mechanics
- Advanced Concrete Engineering
- Advanced Soil Engineering
- Advanced Disaster-Mitigation Geotechnology
- Advanced Geotechnical Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 10 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Non-Japanese nationals who meet one of the following qualifications by the end of March 2010 are eligible for application:
International4623 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4623 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4623 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4623 EUR per year during 24 months.
535 800 japanese yen
Living costs for Kitami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.