The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering conducts education incorporating the needs of society with regard to environmental conservation and disaster prevention as well as operation and maintenance of social infrastructure while at the same time leveraging the university’s distinctive features originating in its location in a cold region with an amazing natural environment.
The course has five research groups:
- Structural Engineering
- Construction Materials, Geotechnical Engineering
- Underground Space Engineering, Mobility Management Engineering, Hydraulic Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Glaciology
- Hydrate Engineering.
- Synthetic Seminar in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Special Experiment and Research in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Advanced Vibration Analysis Advanced Structural Mechanics
- Advanced Concrete Engineering
- Advanced Soil Engineering
- Advanced Disaster-Mitigation Geotechnology
- Advanced Geotechnical Engineering
For more information, please visit the programme website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 8 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Japan
Non-Japanese nationals who meet one of the following qualifications by the end of March 2010 are eligible for application:
International4449 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4449 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National4449 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4449 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
535 800 japanese yen
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.