The ASC program has reached a high level of harmonization, with a single Master program scheme applicable at each partner institution and thus yielding to a better integration into the European scheme.
All successful students receive a multiple degree from the institutions where they attended courses.
This ASC master program will:
- guarantee quality (all partners have official accredited Masters in chemistry)
- Allow students access to techniques not available locally (mutualisation of the equipment)
- provide a sound background in Advanced Spectroscopy, both in experimental techniques and in scientific knowledge;
- promote students’ mobility within a network of research laboratories spread amongst countries from a large area of Europe in an environment where they will be well looked after and acquire transferable skills in a multicultural environment.
- prepare students to become experts in far reaching experimental techniques in Spectroscopy.
- help and prepare students to develop skills to follow future doctoral studies, and/or towards professional activities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
A mobility scheme ensures that, in addition to high specialization and access to state of the art technologies, students will do a common core curriculum of studies in different higher education institutions within the ASC consortium. ASC graduates are at least bilingual and have been studying and working for 2 years in a multicultural environment. They are well prepared for European or international careers.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry View 19 other Masters in Chemistry in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.