Biorefinery from École Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Lille is designed to instruct and train all people involved with production and usage of biorefineries including industrials, students or research people;
The programme has been designed to offer unique specialization to its students and skills that will make them attractive to the employment sector and ensure fast and high-quality employability in the labour market and/or in research (PhD).
- Courses included:
- Environmental risk management,
- Environmental impact assessment eco-conception of industrial systems through industrial and territorial ecology,
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Second application session(for admission – no scholarship available): May 31st. Note: Applications of non EU residents will not be taken into account here
DisciplinesEconomics Chemistry Environmental Sciences View 35 other Masters in Chemistry in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Awarded Bachelor of Science degree (min. 180 ECTS) in chemist, biochemist, chemical engineering and biology or related relevant fields.
- Language proficiency
- Copy of your diploma(s) / degree(s) certificate(s) (add an English translation if applicable) or enrolled certificate from your university (for last year students)
- Copy of transcript of records for your whole degree and a grading scale (add an English translation if applicable)
- If your ranking doesn’t appear on the transcript of records, a letter of your university attesting your ranking in the class
- Copy of official language certificate attesting language skills in English
- Curriculum Vitae in a European format
- Passport (or valid ID document)
- Proof of current and exact place of residence (see requirements below)
- Two recommendation letters (no specific format)
- Declaration of honor (download template)
- Other document you consider relevant for the application
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EA + Yugoslav, Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein and Turkey, or lived, resided or worked, studied for more than 12 months here
Living costs for Villeneuve-d'Ascq
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.