This program in Science Education with Information Technology from University of Malaya includes Forty-Two (42) credit hours that includes twelve (12) credit hours for core courses, Eighteen (18) credit hours for elective courses and Twelve (12) credit hours for research reports
- Research Methods in Science Education
- Information Communication and Technology in Science Education
- Production of Multimedia in Teaching
- Learning science in the age of new and emerging technologies
- Curriculum Studies in Science Education
- Learning and Cognition in Science Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Informatics & Information Technology STEM Education View 44 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Malaysia
- A Bachelor of Science with Education degree with a CGPA of at least 3.00 or an equivalent degree with a specialisation in science or
- A Bachelor of Science degree with a CGPA of at least 3.00 or an equivalent degree and
- Post graduate Diploma in Education with a CGPA of 3.00 or
- A teaching qualification recognised by the University; or
- Teaching experience of not less than 1 year with an institution recognised by the Senate or
- A professional qualification from a recognised professional body or
- A qualification approved by the Senate from time to time
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.