The Education (Measurement and Evaluation) program from University of Malaya covers Forty Five (45) credit hours which includes twelve (12) credit hours for core courses, Three (3) credit hours for elective courses and Thirty (30) credit hours for the dissertation
- Research Methodology in Education
- Statistic for Research in Education
- Measurement Theory
- Measurement and Evaluation in Education
- Fundamentals of Factor Analysis
- Instrument Design And Item Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Statistics View 30 other Masters in Educational Research in Malaysia
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Malaya and/or in Malaysia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A Bachelor of Education with a CGPA of at least 3.00 or
- A Bachelor of Science with Education degree with a CGPA of at least 3.00 or
- A Bachelor’s degree with a CGPA of at leasr 3.00 and
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education with a CGPA of 3.00 or
- A teaching qualification recognised by the University or
- A Diploma in Education from an institution recognised by the Senate or
- Teaching experience of not less than 1 year in the field of measurement and evaluation or
- A professional qualification from a recognised professional body or
- A qualification approved by the Senate from time to time
International7667 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7667 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National1699 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1699 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- Local: RM 7,600
- International: RM 34,300
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.