The Education (Physical And Health Education) program from University of Malaya comprises Forty Five (45) credit hours which includes Nine (9) credit hours for core courses and Six (6) credit hours for elective courses and 30 credit hours for the dissertation
- Research Methods in Physical and Health Education
- Measurement and Evaluation in Physical and Health Education
- Techniques, Strategies and Contemporary Issues in Physical and Health Education
- Sports Administration and Co-curriculum in Educational Institutions.
- Statistics for Research in Education
- Curriculum Design in Physical and Health Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Health Education View 76 other Masters in Education in Malaysia
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Malaya and/or in Malaysia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A Bachelor in Physical Education degree with a CGPA of at least 3.00 or
- A Bachelor of Education degree with a CGPA of at least 3.00 or
- A Bachelor’s degree with Education with CGPA of at least 3.00 or
- A Bachelor’s degree with CGPA of at least 3.00 and
- Post graduate Diploma in Education with a CGPA of 3.00 or
- A teaching qualification recognised by the University; or
- Teaching experience of not less than 1 year in the field of Physical and Health Education or
- A professional qualification from a recognised professional body or
- A qualification approved by the Senate from time to time
International7667 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7667 USD per year during 12 months.
National1699 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1699 USD per year during 12 months.
- Local: RM 7,600
- International: RM 34,300
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.