The Department of Chemistry will aspire to become a leading provider of interdisciplinary approaches to chemistry education and research that attracts and prepares diverse students to be scientifically literate and competitive professionals to meet the future demands of the changing global environment.
The department offers courses to other undergraduate science majors and pre-professional students. Undergraduate majors are encouraged to participate in ongoing research programs.For graduate students, the department offers programs of study leading to the master's or doctorate in chemistry. Students may specialize in the above-delineated disciplines. Research is an important aspect of graduate training. Under the supervision of a major professor, graduate students undertake research pertaining to novel problems in chemistry and related sciences, (e.g., materials science, biochemistry, immunology, synthesis or solid state physics).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Analytical Chemistry
- Biological Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesChemistry View 154 other Masters in Chemistry in United Kingdom
Before any action can be taken on an application, applicants must submit the following to the Director of Student Recruitment and Admissions:
- Completed and signed application.
- Cashier’s check or money order (made payable to Clark Atlanta University) in the amount of $40. The application fee for an international applicant is $55 U.S. dollars. The application fee will not be waived and is non-refundable.
- An official transcript from each undergraduate and graduate institution you have attended. Transcripts must be sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions from the institution’s Office of the Registrar. A transcript which has been “issued to the student” will not be accepted.
International23082 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23082 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National23082 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23082 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.