The Nursing Administration program from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania is designed to prepare nurses to assume a leadership role in nursing administration. Through the development of competence in the multifaceted role as a nurse administrator, students engage in responsible decision-making, innovative problem solving and development of leadership style designed to be effective in managing an organization. The program emphasizes the acquisition of essential management skills, including:
- Organizational assessment
- Budget and accounting
- Principles of management
- Information systems
- Ethical behavior in organizations
- Theoretical Basis for Role Development in Advanced Nursing Practice
- Epidemiology: Concepts for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Bases of Research for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Community Assessment and Planning
- Management and Organizational Behavior in Nursing Administration
- Organizational Nursing Leadership in Healthcare Delivery Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Nursing Health Sciences View 783 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Graduate school application and fee
- Rolling admission
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended
- Copy of current, unencumbered Pennsylvania professional nursing license
- Resume which includes description of professional nursing and clinical experience
- Typed career goals
- Three completed recommendation forms
International23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bloomsburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.