The program emphasizes the role of the advanced practitioner as provider of independent and collaborative health care to individuals and families. Students also engage in social, ethical, and political actions to influence and initiate change in health care policy and its effect on health care delivery.Finally, students are encouraged to continue their professional growth and aid the professional development of others by serving as role models and mentors.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Pharmacology Across the Lifespan for the Advanced Practice Nurse
- Family Practicum & Seminar
- Theoretical Bases
- Community Assess and Planning
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 782 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- The online application requires a non-refundable application fee of $35 for United States applicants/$60 for International applicants
- The entrance requirements to a Master at Bloomsburg University vary according to program. However the minimum requirements for applicants include a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university or the equivalent degree from a foreign institution and a minimum undergraduate GPA of at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Program additional requirements should be submitted upon the receipt of your application. When applying please allow sufficient time for your application materials to be received by the Graduate Office
International750 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 750 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National750 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 750 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
In-State500 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 500 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.