The Nurse Practitioner program at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania emphasizes the role of the advanced practitioner as provider of independent and collaborative health care to individuals and families. Students also engage in social, ethical, and political actions to influence and initiate change in health care policy and its effect on health care delivery.
Finally, students are encouraged to continue their professional growth and aid the professional development of others by serving as role models and mentors.
- Pharmacology Across the Lifespan for the Advanced Practice Nurse
- Family Practicum & Seminar
- Theoretical Bases
- Community Assess and Planning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNursing View 737 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- The online application requires a non-refundable application fee of $35 for United States applicants/$60 for International applicants that will be paid online at the end of the electronic application via credit card.
- Transcripts should indicate degree granted and/or show the most recent semester grades/current semester in progress and be sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions from your respective institution.
- GRE and GMAT scores are requested directly through ETS.
International11208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5604 USD per semester during 12 months.
National11208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5604 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7788 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3894 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Bloomsburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.