The Nurse Anesthesia program at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania emphasizes the acquisition of essential knowledge and skills, including the ability to apply theory and research knowledge gained from nursing, the sciences and humanities to provide optimum care to the patient, evaluate the patient preoperatively, anticipating requirements necessary in the perioperative and post-anesthesia phases, administer a safe and physiologically investigator and in collaboration with colleagues, develop leadership skills necessary in the role as clinician, teacher, researcher, advocate, manager and consultant, acquire an appreciation for involvement in the professional activities of the local, regional and national organization, and relate to and interact with the total health care community of which anesthesiology is one component.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Theoretical Foundations of Anesthesia Nursing
- Scientific Foundations of Anesthesia Nursing
- Pharmacology of Anesthesia
- Advanced Physiology for Anesthesia Nursing
- Chemistry and Physics in Anesthesia Nursing
- Anesthesia Nursing Practicum and Clinical Conference
- Advanced Anesthesia Nursing Practicum and Clinical Conference
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 1344 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- The online application requires a non-refundable application fee of $35 for United States applicants/$60 for International applicants that will be paid online at the end of the electronic application via credit card.
- Transcripts should indicate degree granted and/or show the most recent semester grades/current semester in progress and be sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions from your respective institution.
- GRE and GMAT scores are requested directly through ETS.
International11208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5604 USD per semester during 12 months.
National11208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5604 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3984 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Bloomsburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.