This consecutive degree programme from Berlin School of Economics and Law provides its students with broad foundation in the principles of Business Administration with an international and application-orientated Global Supply Chain and Operations Management approach. Building on and extending Bachelor’s-level knowledge and experience, it provides students with the opportunity to work independently to develop an innovative problem-solving approach.
This degree programme equips its students to assume specialist and management roles in internationally-active companies in the Supply Chain and Operations Management sector. It also provides a basis for a career in Management Consultancy and global service providers. Graduates of this course often work as Operations Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Logistics Managers or Operations and Supply Chain Analysts.
- Advanced Operations Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Logistics Management
- Supply Chain and Operations Analyses
- Global Supply Chain and Operations Consulting
- Business Intelligence and Analytics in Supply Chain and Operations Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Operations and Quality Management View 18 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Germany
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Business Studies with at least 210 ECTS credit points. Applicants with 180 ECTS credits will be required to obtain the additional 30 ECTS credits by completing a placement in the third semester (the programme will then last four semesters)
- Evidence of having completed undergraduate courses in Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Production Management and Logistics
- Letter of motivation in English
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- By voluntarily providing a GMAT score of 600 Points or above, you can significantly increase your chance of admission (in this case an English proof is not necessary)
- English language skills on a high B2 level proved by a standardised test, e.g. TOEFL (iBT minimum score 83), IELTS (minimum score 6.0)
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
There are is no tuition. You only have to pay the €300 semester enrolment fees and an administration fee.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.