Students complete graduate level courses in Exercise Science at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania with clinical and research internships that encompass the full spectrum of health, including:
- cardiac rehabilitation
- physiological assessment
- training for optimal performance
- Instrumentation and Laboratory Techniques
- Research Methods in Exercise Science
- Interpretation and Exercise Testing
- Current Issues in Exercise Science
- Mechanics of Human Movement
- Exercise in Chronic Disease Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSports Sciences Kinesiology View 519 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- The online application requires a non-refundable application fee of $35 for United States applicants/$60 for International applicants that will be paid online at the end of the electronic application via credit card.
- Transcripts should indicate degree granted and/or show the most recent semester grades/current semester in progress and be sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions from your respective institution.
- GRE and GMAT scores are requested directly through ETS.
International11208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5604 USD per semester during 12 months.
National11208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5604 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3984 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Bloomsburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.