Whether you are new to a career in College Student Affairs or have prior experience and want to strengthen your credentials for a leadership position, the CSA program has a great deal to offer.
The CSA program prepares students to work in higher education in various capacities including admissions, residence life, academic advisement, career development, orientation, multicultural affairs, and more.Core faculty with extensive experience in the college student affairs field provide important learning opportunities for graduate students in this program.
Resting on a foundation of scholarship and best practices, the college student affairs program prepares leaders for the student affairs profession within higher education. We emphasize the centrality of the helping relationship as a means to create and nurture engaging learning environments that promote holistic college student development.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Educational Leadership
- Organizational Behavior and Program Development
- Ethical, Legal and Leadership Issues
- Educational Research and Writing
- Assessment and The College Student Experience
- Student Development Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 3666 other Masters in Education in United States
- The online application requires a non-refundable application fee of $35 for United States applicants/$60 for International applicants
- The entrance requirements to a Master at Bloomsburg University vary according to program. However the minimum requirements for applicants include a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university or the equivalent degree from a foreign institution and a minimum undergraduate GPA of at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Program additional requirements should be submitted upon the receipt of your application. When applying please allow sufficient time for your application materials to be received by the Graduate Office
International750 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 750 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National750 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 750 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State500 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 500 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.