The graduate Early Childhood Education program at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania is 54-graduate credits hours, which includes a practicum experience (3 credits) and a capstone student teaching experience (6 credits).An additional choice is the Master's in PK-4 without certification.
This Master’s program is designed for certified teachers who are interested in additional theoretical and analytical knowledge in the area of PK-4.
- Curriculum Theory, Design, and Development
- Multicultural Education
- Research in Education or Current Research and Development in ECE
- Technology for Teachers
- Fine Arts and Play in ECE Classrooms
- Methods and Materials in Science and Mathematics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 410 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- The online application requires a non-refundable application fee of $35 for United States applicants/$60 for International applicants that will be paid online at the end of the electronic application via credit card.
- Transcripts should indicate degree granted and/or show the most recent semester grades/current semester in progress and be sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions from your respective institution.
- GRE and GMAT scores are requested directly through ETS.
International11208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5604 USD per semester during 24 months.
National11208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5604 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State7968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3984 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Bloomsburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.