The program is structured into two tracks sharing a modern quantitative core: Data Science and Business Analytics. They specifically pursue, to different extents, the following qualifying goals:
- Provide a strong foundation in theoretical and applied Statistics and in Machine Learning, that is essential for identifying effective models and methods for data analysis and prediction
- Develop advanced skills in Computer Science that are crucial for building algorithms and programming tools suited for the actual implementation of statistical methods
- Develop a profile that combines solid quantitative skills with in-depth knowledge of corporate dynamics to support management in making strategic decisions grounded on data analysis
There currently is a huge demand for graduates in Data Science and Business Analytics courses Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi on the job market. The possible career paths may be loosely related to the two tracks that characterize the program, namely: data scientist and business analyst.
Data scientists are recruited both by research centers within national and international institutions, tech companies and data-savvy companies operating in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, social media, finance, insurance, consulting, public utilities and pharma, just to mention a few.
Business analysts are required in any functional area within industrial and service companies in the public or private sector, especially consumer goods manufacturing firms, large retailers, consulting firms and public utilities companies.
- Computer Science
- Machine Learning
- Business Analytics
- Marketing and Innovation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesStatistics Business Intelligence & Analytics Machine Learning View 18 other Masters in Statistics in Italy
- Results of the GMAT (or GRE) test: The aptitude test scores provide a fair and objective way to compare applications.Bocconi requires only the total score (verbal and quantitative sections) of the GMAT or GRE.No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Grade point average of exams passed in the Undergraduate programThe undergraduate GPA and transcripts are an indication of the applicant's previous academic performance. No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Evaluation of the applicant's Curriculum vitae / Resumée and Personal statement
International14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14073 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14073 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.