The Master of Transportation Sciences by distance learning from Hasselt University has a pronounced international orientation. Students from all over the world join this programme and the exchange of experience and knowledge between the international student group brings added value to the course.
The content and the degree of the programme are equal to the full-time programme, but the courses are organized in such a way that students are able to combine a job with their studies. The course material will be made available on an e-learning platform which enrolled students can access from home. The internship and master thesis can be carried out at your place of employment, so you will already benefit from your studies in practice while still earning your degree.
The distance learning programme can be completed at your own pace and for every course unit that you complete, a certificate can be requested. The full programme can be completed in 3 years, including the internship and the master thesis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Behavioural Interventions
- Transport Infrastructure
- Transport Modelling
- Sustainable Transportation Policy
- Intelligent Solutions in Transportation
- Integrated Transportation Case
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTransport Management Transportation Engineering
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants should hold at least a university degree or a diploma of higher education equivalent to a (academic) bachelor’s degree. Depending on the diploma you obtained previously, you may have to do a link or preparatory programme at the start of your master’s programme.
- Students with an academic bachelor’s or master’s degree, other than Transportation Sciences, will have to do a preparatory programme of max. 18 ECTS. The preparatory programme can be combined with the master’s programme.
- If you have a professional bachelor’s degree, you will have to do a link programme of max. 45 ECTS. The link programme is available for Dutch-speaking students only.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2143 EUR per year and a duration of 42 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2143 EUR per year and a duration of 42 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.