By exposing students to some of the best works which scholars of Southeast Asian have produced as well as relevant theoretical and methodological debates on the region, students can be better equipped with knowledge base and analytical skills to explore their own areas of interests with greater competence and confidence.The Southeast Asian Studies program is offered at University of Malaya.
- Ambassadorial Aide
- Economic Advisor
- Market Researcher
- Regional Headquarters Branch Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories and Methods of Comparative Development in Southeast Asia
- Research Method in the Social Sciences
- Regionalism in Southeast Asia
- Economic Development in Southeast Asia
- Politics and Regional Governance of Southeast Asia
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies View 30 other Masters in Language Studies in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or
- A professional qualification from a recognised professional body; or
- Any other qualification as may be approved by the Senate from time to time.
International3411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6823 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National1460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2920 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- 12,042 RM - Local
- 28,135 RM - International
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.