In this concentration, you can take courses in organization theory and design, leadership, change management, human resource management, and social innovation, among others.
- Quantitative Tools for Management
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Economics for Management
- Operations Management
- Finance for Managers
- Marketing Management
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Information Systems
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
The program offers rolling admission, so students can enter the program at any of five terms during the year – June, July, August, November or February.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1498 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- $50 USD application fee
- A completed application (online)
- Undergraduate/graduate transcripts
- Evaluation of international credentials performed by one of the evaluation services recognized by NACES
- Proof of Language Proficiency (TOEFL IBT 80, 550 PBT, 213 CBT, IELTS 6.5, 3 year longevity)
- Two professional recommendation letters
International1149 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1149 USD per credit and a duration of 20 months.
National1149 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1149 USD per credit and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.