The online Accountancy program from DePaul University is designed both for professionals looking to enter the accounting field as well as those who want to elevate their careers and pursue senior accounting roles.
Because it was designed by industry veterans, DePaul's online MSA program covers the top skills students need for successful accounting careers. For example, Robert Half's 2017 Accounting & Finance Salary Guide identified internal audit, risk, and compliance as some of the most in-demand skills for the profession.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Professional Responsibilities and Business Law
- Financial Accounting Theory & Practice I
- Cost and Managerial Accounting
- Financial Accounting Theory & Practice II
- Principles of Accounting Information Systems
- Advanced Topics in Accounting Theory
- Audit and Regulation of Corporate Financial Reporting
- Tax Treatment of Individuals and Property Transactions
- Advanced Topics in Auditing
- Tax Treatment of Corporations and Partnerships
- Accounting Theory and Policy Formulation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAccounting View 132 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Submit your online application and the $60 application fee.
- Submit an essay explaining your interest in the program and your professional goals.
- Submit a resume that summarizes your work experience and educational background.
- Submit your official transcripts from all degree-granting institutions you have attended.
- Please note that not submitting all transcripts where courses have been completed could impact course waivers.
- GMAT/GRE: Not required for applicants to this program.
- Letters of recommendation are optional for this program.
International1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
In-State1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.