Iona Faculty are committed to their students’ academic and professional success. Faculty use their experiences, networks, and research expertise to provide research-grounded and field-based instructional experiences. Students are not simply earning a degree; they are being prepared to be twenty-first century educators.
As an MST candidate you will experience a fieldwork driven program so you are working in school communities early and often. Iona’s rigorous student teaching program enables our candidates to feel confident approaching their first classroom teaching position. We are proud of our highly successful EDTPA (NYS videotaped teacher portfolio exam) pass rate.
- Instruction and Assessment Strategies in the Secondary School
- Foundations of Teaching Students with Disabilities
- Extending Literacy and Learning in the Content Area for Adolescent Learners
- Modern Educational Philosophies and Values
- Multimedia in Teaching
- Multicultural Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Most of Iona's graduate programs operate on a rolling admission basis. We encourage you to submit your application a month prior to a session start.
DisciplinesEducation View 3670 other Masters in Education in United States
- $50 USD application fee
- A completed application (online)
- Undergraduate/graduate transcripts
- Evaluation of international credentials performed by one of the evaluation services recognized by NACES
- Proof of Language Proficiency (TOEFL IBT 80, 213 CBT, 3 year longevity)
- Two professional recommendation letters
International1094 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1094 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1094 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1094 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.